Fascial Full®

#SAVEYOURHANDS

Fascial-Full-Prodotti-01

The first professional Medical IASTM for physiotherapists and osteopaths (that saves your hands)!

Fascial Full® is the First and Only Professional Medical IASTM in Aluminium alloy that helps Physiotherapists and Osteopaths to improve the quality of Fascia and soft tissue work by 95% and to eliminate hand pain during treatment (-94%).

R

reduce direct working time on the tissue

R

from first use

R

No more pain in your hands (perceived pain relief is 94%)

R

Even if you do not have any specific training (You will receive the Guide with the basic training)

Hundreds of Physiotherapists and Osteopaths have already chosen Fascial Full®

Fascial Full® is the First Professional IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) Certified for Medical Use already chosen by HUNDREDS of Physiotherapists and Osteopaths that, besides making your treatments absolutely Better and more selective, solves the Problem of Overwork and Pain in YOUR hands thanks to the SaveYourHands System!

That’s why it has a specific ergonomic design and is made of an aeronautical-derived aluminium alloy that makes it LIGHT AND WARM.

With Fascial Full® you can better treat Fascia and soft tissue and prevent and eliminate pain and problems in your hands.

Nobody else’s IASTM can do this because nobody else’s IASTM has the technological and construction characteristics of Fascial Full®.

Product

Fascial Full® is a very unique Manual Therapy tool.

About us

Learn more about Dr. Luigi Pianese, Physiotherapist and Osteopath and creator of Fascial Full®.

Blog

Read more articles on Physiotherapy and Manual Therapy.

Fascial Full®: some figures

Fascial Full® is the first Professional Medical IASTM with ergonomics designed to eliminate functional overload and pain in your hands thanks to the SaveYourHand System, which improves the effectiveness, efficiency, precision and selectivity of your fascia and soft tissue treatments.

Here’s what the physiotherapists and osteopaths interviewed who chose it as a reference tool in their clinical practice think about it:

WITHOUT USING Fascial Full®

%

Perceived Pain

66% of the respondents claim to experience pain between level 4 and level 6 on the VAS scale. 17% experience pain between level 6 and level 10.

The VAS scale is a unidimensional scale widely used to measure pain intensity. It is particularly indicated for self-evaluation and is based on a 10 cm straight line whose ends correspond to “no pain” and “extreme pain”.

Using Fascial Full®

%

EXPECTATIONS MET

96% of interviewees said that Fascial Full® had resulted in improvements that exceeded their expectations and were very happy with the tool.

%

PERCEIVED RELIEF

After testing Fascial Full®, 64% of interviewees claimed to feel pain between level 0 and level 1 of the VAS scale. The highest score was between 4 and 5 and felt by only 6% of the interviewees.

%

Quality at work

95% of interviewees claimed that FascialFull® improved the quality of their day at work. The remaining 5% claimed that they hadn’t used the tool long enough to express an opinion.

Fascial Full®

#SAVEYOURHANDS

Improve your treatments

With Fascial Full® you can better treat fascia and soft tissue and prevent and eliminate pain and problems in your hands.

No other IASTM can do this because no other IASTM has the technological and constructional features of Fascial Full®.

#Saveyourhands

Fascial Full® is the First Professional IASTM with an Ergonomics designed to eliminate functional overload and pain in your hands featuring the SaveYourHand System, which also improves the effectiveness, efficiency, precision and selectivity of your Fascial and soft tissue treatments.

Fascial Full Prodotti 03

GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION

Fill out the contact form below with your name, email, phone number, and message. For further information, read our privacy policy.


We’ll send you news and information without invading your privacy and, in any case, no more than once a week.

I authorise you to store my data

I consent to receive commercial communications

3 + 2 =