The first professional Medical IASTM for physiotherapists and osteopaths (that saves your hands)!
Fascial Full® is the First Professional IASTM Certified for Medical Use that helps Physiotherapists and Osteopaths improve the quality of Fascial and soft tissue work by 95% and eliminate hand pain during treatment (-94%).
Material: Aeronautical aluminium
Weight: 100 grams
Operating mode guide PDF supplied
A revolutionary tool
Fascial Full® has already been chosen by HUNDREDS of PROFESSIONALS. It’s the only professional tool for myofascial manualtherapy whose VALUE lies in its excellence:
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND RUSTPROOF because made of an aviation-grade aluminium alloy (it weighs only 100 g!)
- The GUIDE TO THE TREATMENT METHODS will allow you to get the most out of your Fascial Full® and obtain maximum treatment effectiveness and efficiency right away.
- It’s quick and easy to clean and disinfect after each use.
- Its distinctive shape with 3 tips makes it a multipurpose tool. Even the handle can be used.
- Fascial Full® is many tools in one.
- Fascial Full® is the only IASTM tool to be certified for medical use.
- It’s very easy to use.
- It’s the only IASTM tool with the Save Your Hands system!
- It’s created, designed, and made in ITALY
- Fascial Full® is the HOTTEST tool in the physical therapy and osteopathy field. Hundreds of professionals have already chosen it.
- But the most important reason why you should have Fascial Full® is that it will allow you to enjoy your work and your time more.
Biomechanical overload on Physiotherapists’ hands:
Here are some of the dozens of studies on PubMed on hand problems for Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors. All very clear that it is a widespread problem and that prevention is absolutely necessary:
4+1 REASONS YOU HAVE TO TRY IT:
- It makes your treatments BETTER and more SELECTIVE
- Extremely pleasant to the touch!
- Easy to use, carry, and clean
- It allows you to work on your last patient of the day with the same quality as the first one
+1. It’s the only professional IASTM tool certified for medical use
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TREATMENT METHODS FOR WHICH FASCIAL FULL® IS AN EXTRAORDINARY TOOL:
- Cyriax Deep Transverse Massage also known as Deep Friction
- Fascial Fibrolysis
- Fascial Manipulation (Osteopathic, Bienfait, Travell and Simons, Stecco, Rolfing)
- Trigger Point
- Connective Massage
- Kinesio Taping (adjuvant for)
GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION
We’ll send you news and information without invading your privacy and, in any case, no more than once a week.